Esports betting has been on the rise in recent years, with more and more fans and bettors getting involved in the action. With the popularity of online gaming tournaments and events, there are now many esports betting websites that cater to this growing market. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at some of the best esports betting websites, what types of bets they offer, and what to look for when choosing an esports betting site.
Best Esports Betting Websites
- Betway Esports: Betway Esports is a popular esports betting site that offers a wide range of betting options for various esports games, including Dota 2, League of Legends, and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. They offer competitive odds, a user-friendly platform, and a variety of payment options.
- Unikrn: Unikrn is another popular esports betting site that offers a variety of betting options for esports games. They offer live streaming of esports events, which is a great feature for bettors who want to watch the games they’re betting on. They also offer a unique virtual currency called Unikoins, which can be used to place bets.
- GG.BET: GG.BET is a well-known esports betting site that offers a variety of betting options for esports games. They offer competitive odds, a user-friendly platform, and a variety of payment options. They also offer live streaming of esports events, which is a great feature for bettors who want to watch the games they’re betting on.
Types of Esports Bets
There are many types of bets that you can place on esports games, but some are more popular than others. The most common types of esports bets include:
- Moneyline Bets: A money line bet is the most straightforward type of bet. It involves betting on which team or player will win the match. Each team or player is assigned odds, and you’ll bet on the team or player with the better odds to win.
- Handicap Bets: Handicap bets involve betting on a team or player to win with a handicap. For example, if a team is given a handicap of -1.5, they would need to win by two or more points for the bet to be successful.
- Over/Under Bets: Over/under bets are also known as total bets. These bets involve betting on whether the total number of rounds or points scored in the match will go over or under a certain number.
- Futures Bets: Futures bets are bets on future events or outcomes. For example, you might bet on which team will win a tournament that is taking place in a few weeks or months.
When choosing an esports betting website, there are several factors that you should consider. These include:
- Reputation: Look for a site that has a good reputation and a track record of paying out winnings to bettors. You can read reviews online to get a sense of a site’s reputation.
- Betting Options: Look for a site that offers a wide range of betting options for the esports games you’re interested in. The more betting options, the more opportunities you’ll have to make money.
- Odds: Look for a site that offers competitive odds for the bets you’re interested in making. The better the odds, the higher your potential payout will be.
- User-Friendliness: Look for a site that is user-friendly and easy to navigate. You don’t want to waste time trying to figure out how to place bets or navigate the site.
- Customer Service: Look for a site that has good customer service and support. You want to be able to get help quickly if you have any questions or issues with your account.