You all must know what Edelman Financial Engines is; ever wondered who the successful brain was behind this amazing venture? It was none other than Ric Edelman. Not just this, but if we look at his track record, he is a multitasker. While handling a company, he hosted a show and even wrote several books sharing advice and financial details that one should know.
After all the great work he does in his day-to-day life, ever wondered about his personal life or his net worth? To know more, make sure you read till the end.
About Ric Edelman
Ric is a 63-year-old man with a brilliant mind that works towards the path of prosperity. He is currently working as a financial advisor for the Edelman Financial Engines and as a media personality in his television show called The Truth About Money by Ric Edelman.
He also hosts a weekly television show which is known as The Ric Edelman Show, where he speaks about personal finance. To learn more about his business and his advice you can easily visit his company’s website.
Early Life And Family Of Ric Edelman
This great personality was born and brought up in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. He completed a mass communication degree from Rowan University. Later, he went to Glassboro State College, and that was the place where he got the chance to meet his better half, Jean.
Career And Major Milestones
The beginning of his career was as a reporter for six good years for McKnight Publications during the years 1980 to 1986.
Later in the same year (1986), Ric Edelman along with his wife Jean Edelman founded The Edelman Financial Services, which was a financial advisory firm. He then sold a major part of the firm to Sanders Morris Harris Group at the beginning of the twenty-first century.
In 2018, this group unified with Financial Engines and became Edelman Financial Engines. Ric Edelman is currently on the board, where he oversees matters like financial education and ensures a great experience for the company’s clients.
Things You Didn’t Know About Ric Edelman
Apart from all the outstanding things he has accomplished, there are many things you wouldn’t have known about Ric Edelman.
Some of those things include:
- In the year 2012, he was ranked as the number one financial advisor in The United States of America by Barron’s.
- Later in 2019, he was added to the Financial Advisors Hall of Fame, also done by Barron’s.
- He and his wife Jean were also founders of the Edelman Nursing Career Development Center under a partnership with Inova Health System in the year 2001.
- In 2008, they made a major donation to their center of 1 million dollars.
- The University which he went to (Rowan University) named their creative arts school to his name showing their honor and pride towards him.
From several sources looking at the latest updates, his Net Worth is 30 million dollars. Last checked in June 2023.